Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
1,293m² of Endless Potential
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you have been looking a large parcel of land within minutes to all major amenities, then here it is. Tightly held in the family for well over half a century, it is now vacant and ready to sell.
Presenting a tremendous opportunity for the astute buyer giving you many options to build or develop on now and in the future (s.t.c.a). Located only moments to Fairfield CBD, Canley Vale & Canley Heights as well as a variety of local schools and shops, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Including:
• 2 street access from Sackville Street and a driveway on Richardson Street
• Subdivision potential to create 1,2 or even 3 lots (s.t.c.a)
• Retain the original home to live in rent out or renovate
• Knock down and build your dream home & Granny Flat or multiple dwellings
• 4 generous sized bedrooms, 2 living rooms one downstairs and one upstairs
• 2 original bathrooms in fantastic condition
• Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Re-Zoning Development Potential S.T.C.A
* Positive registered storm water easement already created to drain water (storm water)
Be quick and make this yours! Bring your cheque book as we are definitely selling this rare opportunity on the day !
Auction Saturday the 17th of February 1pm Onsite
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,293m² / 0.32 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.