Stylish Family Home in Top Edensor Park Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Constructed just 3.5 years ago, this quality and contemporary offering is perfect for family living. Characterful finishes are present across the spacious layout, with open plan living and dining, over-sized bedrooms, office/study, upstairs rumpus, dedicated theatre room complete with projector and built-in sound system, and alfresco living overlooking a lush garden.
The designer kitchen is a dream with a butler's pantry, self-cleaning oven and steamer, gas cooking, Vintec wine fridge and a generous Caesarstone island benchtop. Exquisitely finished bathrooms feature heated rails, dual showerheads and elegant subway tiling.
Situated in a sought after location situated on approximately 600sqm of land in a quiet cul-de-sac; at one of Edensor Park's highest points with views to the city.
- Recently built 3.5 years ago
- Designer kitchen with butler's pantry and 170 bottle capacity Vintec wine fridge
- Massive master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Theatre room with projector and built-in sound system
- 596.9 sqm block, established gardens and lawn with irrigation
- High 2.7m ceiling upstairs and downstairs.
- Raked ceiling alfresco with fans
- Bamboo timber floors upstairs, tiles downstairs.
- Balcony to bedroom and BIR throughout
- Generous 2.5 car garage and ample storage throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning, back to base pet sensitive alarm
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Ducted Air-Con
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.